Commissions are open and the queue is almost empty. Looking for some christmas gifts from the heart? Art is the best way to go!
I’m going back to being preferred in SWTOR instead of subscribed. My love for the game is quickly waning. Not because of the game, but because of the crap that goes on in RP guilds.
"If you finish the first one, work on something else."
Sadly, I’m starting to enjoy doing these. Maybe they’ll become a thing!
Photos: Fictitious Visions.
Oh my gosh
I CAN NOT GET OVER THIS OMG
GUYS GUYS SHE IS BUILT LIKE ME AND SHE IS DOING MANDO COSPLAY AND SHE LOOKS AMAZEBALLS.
Also yeah, can we say Clone Wars/Rebellion Era Malori?
SHE IS KIND OF BUILT LIKE ME (well, I am pretty sure her breasts are larger than mine)! Ahhhhh! Looking good, girl!
Man I don’t know how I got a hundred and one of you but that’s sure a thing that happened.
SO RIGHT, GIVEAWAY. I do custom loading screens! I will make loading screens for two lucky winners. First winner gets two characters, second gets one.
- Man I don’t care how many times you reblog or like this thing but I’m only gonna count it once. Don’t annoy the hell out of your followers with it.
- When I draw the screens, you can pick the planet and obviously the characters. They do not STRICTLY have to be your characters (if you are an exceptionally kind individual you could ask for a friend’s character or something I dunno or maybe you want your character and your RP partner’s or something) but they can’t be canon characters from the game (no Darth Zash or Satele Shan or whoever. OCs.)
- Giveaway closes December 6 at 7PM EST. (After that I am home from work and can draw names and get started woo)
- I can’t give you a time estimate on how long the load screen will take (it may be a while, I’m working) but ASAP OKAY feel free to ask when it’s going to be done BUT if you pester me constantly to the point of annoyance I’m going to roll another winner, no cake for you.
- I guess you don’t have to be following me but I’M COOL I PROMISE YOU CAN FOLLOW ME I DON’T EAT PEOPLE WHO AREN’T MY INSURANCE COMPANY
- This is SWTOR only. If it wasn’t obvious.
do you ever sit there and wonder what life must be like for people without anxiety
like they just
without worrying about them first
Anxiety is an excuse
i hope you walk barefoot on a world of legos for the rest of your life
The first time Tony Stark had an anxiety attack he thought he had been poisoned.
think about that